ZD Soft Screen Recorder is a high opening shade recording module program. It works usually like a genuine camcorder. A genuine camcorder can record many genuine universe things including mechanism screen, while ZD Soft Screen Recorder can usually record mechanism shade though can do most improved than a genuine camcorder on shade recording, since module shade recording is crystal-clear, pixel by pixel, 100% loyal tone reproduction, non-interfering, no jolt and no noise. You might need ZD Soft Screen Recorder when we wish to constraint what we see on mechanism screen, as good as what we hear and/or your narration.
– Easy-to-use sorceress formed user interface gets we started quickly.
– Easy-to-adjust recording box enables discerning clarification of recording area.
– Real-time video application enables total recording length.
– Arbitrary video resolutions and support rates are supported.
– Smooth shade recording but lagging your system.
– Fully optimized for complicated dual/quad-core CPUs.
– Both AVI and WMV outlay formats are supported.
– Perfect audio/video synchronization.
– Capable of starting/stopping a recording automatically by a scheduled timer.
– Capable of capturing OpenGL, DirectDraw, Direct3D 8/9/10/11 rendered shade content.
– Capable of capturing mixed audio sources during a same time, e.g. both orator and microphone.
– Capable of capturing what we hear even if no “Stereo Mix” is available.
– Capable of capturing screenshots by a hotkey.
– Capable of capturing multi-monitor screen.
– Capable of display FPS series on PC diversion screen