The SolveigMM Video Splitter is an superb video editor for operative with MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA files. The editor is lossless and fast, stealing neglected tools of a video seamlessly with usually a few rodent clicks – slicing and fasten adult video and audio streams perfectly. The appealing and discerning user-friendly interface is really easy to use. Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, a audio – video editor provides implausible peculiarity and speed but regulating any encoding/decoding process. In chronicle 2.0 we introduced MPEG-2 support accurate editing. SolveigMM modernized record keeps 99% of information and usually transcodes a few frames during a commencement and finish of a video segments, so that now MPEG2 files are also processed quick and lossless.
– Based on SolveigMM Video Editing Engine
– Supports MPEG-2 files – (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob, .ts )
• MPEG-2 Program Stream
• MPEG-2 Transport Stream
• MPEG-2 Video Elementary Stream
• DVD VOB files
– Supports AVI files – (.avi )
• DV AVI form 1, 2; OpenDML
• Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
• Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
• VBR MPEG audio. Keeps a synchronization
• Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
• AVI to ASF remultiplexing
– Supports Windows Media files – (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm)
• Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
• Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
• Video repair. Indexing shop-worn or unindexed files
– Supports MPEG Audio files ( .mp1, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa)
• MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III
• MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
– K frame/GOP correctness for AVI, WMV, ASF
– Frame correctness for MPEG-2
– What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) preview. Advanced K support navigation
– Cut commercials – slicing off several film portions during one time is allowed. You can get absolved of all ads in your film in a integrate of elementary steps
– Supports collection files (.xtl). You can routine pleat for all media files we need in one run
– Supports record by record fasten (AVI, WMA/WMV/ASF, MP3 and MPEG-1 video)