PowerISO is a absolute picture estimate and record application tool, that allows we to create, extract, compress, revise and modify ISO/BIN picture files, and mountain these files with inner practical drive. And many of all, a dense files can be used directly but decompressing.
• Support ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, …
• Open, Create, Edit, Extract ISO File…
• Compress, Encrypt, Split ISO File…
• Integrated with inner Virtual Drive…
• Support roughly all CD/DVD-ROM picture record formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA and so on).
Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an modernized format for picture file, that supports some modernized features, such as compression, cue protection, and bursting to mixed volumes. It can be rubbed directly only like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, …
• Supports on-the-fly burning.
• Supports UDF picture file.
• Create picture record from tough hoop files or CD/DVD-ROM.
• Edit an existent picture file.
• Can revise and bake Audio CD picture file.
• Extract files and folders from picture file.
• Convert picture files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
• Make bootable picture file, get foot information from bootable picture file.
• Make floppy hoop picture file.
• Optimize files to save hoop space while saving picture files.
• Mount picture record with inner practical drive. Even if a picture record is saved as DAA format, a practical expostulate can hoop that format directly.
• Support bombard integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard…
• Supports command-line parameters.
• Can open XBOX picture file.
• Supports mixed languages