HyperSnap is a fastest and easiest approach to take shade captures from Windows screen, and content constraint (TextSnap™) from places where normal content duplicate is not possible. HyperSnap combines a energy of a first-class shade constraint focus with an modernized picture modifying application – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It’s ideal for capturing images that we wish to embody in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, selling materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to fast share a picture-perfect illustration of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and intensely easy-to-use. You can fast customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your possess keyboard shortcuts, emanate present toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
· TextSnap underline to constraint editable content from roughly anywhere on a screen. Can also constraint tab-delimited information for easy pulp into MS Excel.
· New absolute picture capture, editing, assessment and strategy tools.
· Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
· Image stamps, frames, dump shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
· Automatic tone substitution!
· Non-rectangular window capture!
· Button Capture – ideal for veteran technical writers who need to snap and request dozens of buttons!
· Auto-scrolls and parallel captures prolonged web pages and other. documents, enabling it to squeeze some-more than is manifest on a screen.
· Tightly integrates with a MS Windows clipboard to automate repeated tasks – will even automatically PASTE constraint images where needed!
· Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
· Doubles as effective picture viewer, format converter (over 20 picture formats supported).
· Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any approach we want, allot any keyboard shortcuts we like, rip off menus to emanate present toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
· Extended Window Capture duty when using on Windows XP? . Resizes a window to be most bigger than a shade before a constraint – in one discerning step, no auto-scrolling!